|Verein:||Internationale Jugendgemeinschaftsdienste LV Berlin e.V.|
|Projekt:||Atgaja - School for disabled children|
|Laufzeit:||01.10. 2015 – 01.06.2016|
|Sprache im Projekt:||Litauisch|
Junge engagierte Menschen ab 18 Jahren
Atgaja - School for disabled children
The special school of Vilnius “Atgaja” is one of the Lithuanian educational institutions of a new type providing special secondary education for children and youth of Vilnius city and district, who are physically or mentally disabled, or have complex disability. One of our main goals is to help these children to integrate into society according their abilities. What is more, we try to develop greater tolerance in society towards handicapped children, so as they would be accepted the way they are. We established “The centre of Tolerance” in our school to deal with tolerance problems in our community. Thirdly, we pay much attention to increasing competence of supporting personnel and intensity of self-education.
At the moment we have approximately 90 pupils in our school, aged 7-21. They are not seeking primary or secondary education in our school, but also we offer them many leisure and outdoor activities:
- We organize sport activities.
- We offer cultural and educational activities, such as going to theatre, concerts, museums and etc.
- We tech children self-conscious living and healthy life (according their abilities).
- Continous work with parents: common celebrations and meetings, counselling if needed, etc).
- To develop social skills, children participate in different games, handcrafts, dancing, painting, karate, net-ball workshops and other similar activities.
Aufgaben der Freiwilligen
The main role of the volunteers would be assitance for the children, that means any help that is needed during lessons, as well as assist the children in any other leisure or outdoor activities.
Possible activities for the volunteers:
- to help to teach children foreign language.
- to teach communication skills through different verbal and non-verbal games, outdoor activities, workshops.
- to organize presentations about his/her country, culture, food, games etc.
- to go together to theatre, cinema, museums.
- to participate in the excursions to other Lithuanian towns and nice places.
- to represent volunteer's activities, and work to the community (through press, internet, celebrations and so on).
- to become a friend of a child.
What is more, a volunteer could take an active part in everyday life of organization, help to organize some events, as well as organize any activity or programme he/she is interested in. The volunteer will be able to develop any ideas he/she has, new proposals and points of view as well as any other initiatives will be highly appreciated.
Detaillierte Informationen über das Projekt findest du unter:
Den Bewerbungsbogen findest du unter:
Stellen by www.ausland.org
Bei weiteren Fragen melde dich einfach unter der Tel. 030-6120313-40 oder schreibe eine Mail an: email@example.com
Wir freuen uns auf Dich!