|Verein:||AFS Interkulturelle Begegnungen e.V.|
|Projekt:||PC und Media Assistent|
|Laufzeit:||ab August 2010 - 12 Monate|
|Sprache im Projekt:||keine Angaben|
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr verfügbar!
Bewerbungsbeginn für die Abreise im Sommer eines Jahres ist immer der 1. September des Vorjahres. Bewerbungsschluss ist 30. September.
Bewerbungsbeginn für die Abreise Anfang eines Jahres ist immer der 1. März des Vorjahres. Bewerbungsschluss ist der 30. März.
18-28 years oldEnglish necessaryinterest in computer and media issues
The program of the NGO is based on the foundation of promoting peace and inter-cultural learning through direct live-in experiences in the host country. It is to promote volunteerism as a meanof international Understanding/Co-operation and Global Education. FSL networks with like-minded organizations in facilitating an exchange among nations for youth mobility.
The NGO co-operates with UNESCO, YAP (Youth Action for Peace) and the Alliance. The NGO aims to support the local community through the work of volunteers by supporting different work fields: the social and ecological sector.
We work together with private as well as public institutions and many resource people in the field. Our organisation aims to bring people from different work fields together and tries to be a link between people in need and people who can provide support.
The NGO has a long term volunteering sector as well as a workcamp section in order to provide aid and try to approach difficulties and needs in various maners. We also give training for volunteers to prepare them and survey their work and progress in the field.
The main task in the first phase of his work will be the following:• help to maintain NGOs web page and especially home-based projects internet presence (Environmental Education, Eco Tourism, Eco Clubs)
• help to design flyers and pamphlets for the NGO and especially projects (assistance for volunteers in the projects)
• technical assistance for the NGO and projects (computer and technical equipment)
• assist the NGO and local NGOs to create and maintain their web presence and design flyers, pamphlets etc.
• develop and conduct computer workshops (minimum 4) with one of our partner projects
• identify target groups for computer tuition and assistance in order to provide empowerment (local schools, SHGs, NGOs, etc)