Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /www/htdocs/w007a7f3/forum/viewtopic.php on line 1445
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3865: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:1445)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3867: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:1445)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3868: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:1445)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3869: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:1445)
FSJ-ADiA.de • brief an Gastfamilie
Das FSJ und ADiA Informationsportal
Login:
Name

Passwort
günstig telefonieren

Forum -> Smalltalk - Offtopic -> brief an Gastfamilie

brief an Gastfamilie

Alles was in den anderen Foren kein Platz hat ;)

Beitragvon funkyyyasia » 16.03.2010, 16:53

Ich muss einen Brief an die Gastfamilie schreiben. Darin soll ich Hobbys etc. angeben. Nur passiert in meinem Leben im Moment nicht viel weil ich viel für die Schule machen muss.

Naja hier mal mein Brief und Feedback ob der so OK ist oder noch was dazu soll wäre gut, denn der muss spätestens morgen raus.

My name is M E, my friends would describe me as an open-minded, funny and intelligent guy. Since last year i live in my own appartment here in Hamburg.
The reason for that was that my parents and I thought that I should get more independent and take more responsibility.
Although I visit my mother, who lives with my brother and sister here in Hamburg too, at least once a week. Because my parents are divorced and my father lives in Berlin i do not see him that often but mostly one time every month.
In school and outside of it i have a lot of friends and spent much time with them. Sometimes me and my best friends drive to the sea where a friend of mine has a house and spent the weekend together, but due to all the stress at school we can not do this very often at the moment.
In my free time, which is mostly in the evening or on weekends I like reading books, watch documetaries go out with friends or if it is bad weather outside I also like to play computergames.
The only things that are troubleling me sometimes in my daily life are the ones that come along with living alone. After a long day at school it can be really annoying still having to do the laundry, some shopping and cooking, but overall i think that I am getting along very well.
After i finish school and come back from my year abroad I want to study I.T. or Geophysics, I have not yet decided which it is going to be. Even if it is not going to be either of these I am sure that after I am fully educated and start working I want to live and work abroad. I knew it from the first day that I was an exchange student in China.
That time really changed me in a lot of ways and showed me a lot of opportunities. After comming back from China in 2008 I knew that when I graduate from school 2010 I needed to go abroad again and now I am writing this letter to you .
I really am looking forward to meet you and my new home that you are willing to let me be part of and can not wait until this summer.

Sincerely Yours,

M E

funkyyyasia